Hi my name is Carlo and I graduated with a Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from Southern California University of Health Sciences in 2009 and became licensed in California in 2011. Prior to completing my studies in Chinese Medicine I had completed my Bachelors of Science in Business Management from Cal Poly Pomona and afterwards decided to pursue deeper into the health sciences.
- Over sixteen years of experience in health, general wellness, and mind body medicine.
- 10 years experience in the martial arts, primarily in the styles of Eagle Claw Kung Fu, Long Fist Wushu, Yang and Hao style Tai Chi Chuan, Qi Gong, No-gi Jujitsu and submission grappling.
- Conducted workshop for participation groups at USC Keck School of Medicine.
- Experience working with companies with over 500+ employees setup and implement wellness programs.
- Well versed on current healthcare trends and topics.